Web applications can be frustrating to troubleshoot, so here are some first steps you can take to solve the problem without requiring outside help right away:
- Make sure your flash player is up to date as well.
- First head here: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/ and to refresh your cache. Sometimes browser caching causes problems.
- Try in a private window in your browser of choice (e.g. Chrome's Incognito Mode, or Firefox's Private Window). This opens a fresh browser window without any extensions or settings blocking your content.
- Try on a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, IE, Opera, etc). Sometimes the installation of your browser may be damaged. If it works on every browser but one, reinstall that browser.
- Try on a different device or computer (mobile phone, tablet, PC/Mac laptop/desktop, etc.). Sometimes a certain device has trouble with a content type. This is rare but could be a problem.