The Enterprise Content Management Complete Certification Kit is the most complete guide for anyone looking to gain an understanding of Enterprise Content Management and its practical application in an IT and Non-IT environment.
Get certified & boost your career with this complete Enterprise Content Management eLearning course and PDF textbook for additional study.
This certification kit would be beneficial to recent graduates looking to get a foothold in the IT industry, businesses looking to implement ECM tools and strategies into their data storage processes, and management looking to solve content storage challenges and achieve business goals through effective content maintenance.
The Enterprise Content Management Complete Certification Kit is a part of the Core Series for IT, a series of 300 certifications available to help career-driven IT professionals stay relevant in their roles in the I.T. industry. Each course in the core series includes a certification upon successful completion.
The online learning program is available for a 90-day access period.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) includes tools, methods, and strategies used to deliver, manage, store, and maintain information, documentation, and data belonging to an organization. Many organizations use ECM strategies as a means to maximize content usage. It is essential to manage vital content in order to achieve business objectives and goals. This course would be beneficial to businesses looking to implement ECM tools and strategies into their data storage processes, and management looking to solve content storage challenges and achieve business goals through effective content maintenance.
This certification validates your knowledge of specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest management trends, and to add to their Enterprise Content Management toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments in Enterprise Content Management technology, and the challenges and the opportunities that this presents are unprecedented. The Enterprise Content Management Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Enterprise Content Management concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Enterprise Content Management training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Enterprise Content Management.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Enterprise Content Management applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself, and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Enterprise Content Management Complete Certification course prepares you for Enterprise Content Management Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Enterprise Content Management technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends are explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Enterprise Content Management and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, processes, and strategies of Enterprise Content Management.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing a Enterprise Content Management strategies in any organization.
- Examine content storage options and management processes.
- Learn about the vital components of ECM.
- Explore ECM myths and challenges.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Content Management System Overview
- Types of Content Management Systems
- Introduction to Enterprise Content Management
- Components of ECM
- ECM’s Areas of Success and Storage Virtualization
- ECM Myths and Challenges
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End-of-module review questions to assess your content knowledge
The Art of Service has a team dedicated to your learning success! Our eLearning support team is available 7 days per week for ongoing support and to answer your course related questions.