Continual Service Improvement Lifecycle Program*
The Continual Service Improvement Certificate covers the following ITIL processes:
|The 7-Step Improvement Process|
★CSI Improvement Principles
★Service Improvement Process
★CSI Methods and Techniques
★Implementing and critical success factors
Is this course for you!
This intensive interactive course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and processes associated with Continual Service Improvement. The main focus of this course is on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment.
This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in resolution and support of the Service Management Lifecycle. This course uses an engaging, interactive and flexible online approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam: the AXELOS® Intermediate Level Certificate in Continual Service Improvement.
Have any questions about what you may need? Send us an email at email@example.com
Why should you train with The Art of Service
The Art of Service is a world leading online learning company that helps anyone learn technology and business skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
Our Accredited eLearning Courses provide our students everything to best prepare you for the ITIL Exams with:
| Accredited self paced online learning (60 days)|| 300+ page PDF Workbook Yours to keep (PDF download)|
| Multimedia presentations to simulate the classroom experience|| Downloadable resources so you can study on the go;|
| End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge|| A full 40 question sample exam to assist in your exam preparation|
| 24/7 online access to your course. (Internet access required)|| |
Through individual, corporate, academic and government enrollments, members have access to the The Art of Service education library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by accredited and recognized industry experts.
What you need to know!
Pre-requisites needed before you start:
- Hold an ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate or ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge Certificate
- There is no minimum requirement but a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable
- It is highly recommended that you read the AXELOS Continual Service Improvement book prior to commencement of this program
- Candidates must supply identification confirmation at the time of course registration
The recommended minimum contact hours for the eLearning course is 21 but the benefit of eLearning is that you can move at a pace that best suits you. Our different access options allow you to tailor the learning experience to your learning needs.
The program combines short presentations supported by accredited trainer audio. A text book is also provided to further explore and explain all concepts covered within the syllabus. There are exercises (marking scheme provided) to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts. Revision questions and a mock examination help to prepare for the multiple-choice examination. (60 days access)
*ALL ITIL3 EXAMS AND COURSES MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO DECEMBER 31, 2019.
About the Examination:
- Evidence of ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate or ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge Certificate and completion of the CSI Lifecycle course from an Accredited Training Provider is required to sit the exam
- It is recommended that students should complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the CSI book in preparation for the examination.
- The syllabus can be downloaded from your resources in the course.
- The exam is a closed book exam with eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
- Exam duration is a maximum 90 minutes for all candidates in their respective language (candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their first language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed to use a dictionary)
- Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
- Pass score is 28/40 or 70%
- Distinction pass score is under consideration
- Upon successful passing of the ITIL CSI Lifecycle exam, the student will be recognized with 3 credits in the ITIL qualification scheme
- Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs) = 21
Is this course accredited?
Yes! AXELOS/PeopleCert, the official ITIL accreditors, have accredited this course and the instructors who teach it as providing high-quality training in IT Service Management.
*ALL ITIL 2011/V3 EXAMS AND COURSES MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO DECEMBER 31, 2019.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
AXELOS® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
The Art of Service has a team dedicated to your learning success! Our eLearning support team is available 7 days per week for ongoing support and to answer your course related questions.