Service Design Lifecycle Program
6 Months Access (180 Days)
ITIL topics you will learn in this Accredited course?
★Service Design Principles
★Service Catalog Management
★IT Service Continuity Management
★Information Security Management
★Service Level Management
Is this course for me!
The Lifecycle and Capability certificates comprise the two streams, or branches, of the ITIL intermediate-level qualification scheme. The Lifecycle stream-which includes the Service Design qualification-consists of five modules or certifications. These certifications focus on the Service Lifecycle, the use of process and practice within the lifecycle and developing the skills needed to deliver quality Service Management practices in an organization.
The Capability certificates, which are made up of four modules, are geared toward those who want a thorough understanding of ITIL processes and roles. The primary focus is on activities, execution and use of the processes throughout the entire Service Lifecycle.
Have any questions about what you may need? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To enhance your learning experience:
Why should you train with The Art of Service
The Art of Service is a world leading online learning company that helps anyone learn technology and business skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
Our Accredited eLearning Courses provide our students everything to best prepare you for the ITIL Exams with:
|Accredited self paced online learning||300+ page PDF Workbook Yours to keep (PDF download)|
|Multimedia presentations to simulate the classroom experience||Downloadable resources so you can study on the go;|
|End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge||A full 40 question sample exam to assist in your exam preparation|
|24/7 online access to your course. (Internet access required)|| Access to trainers* and Discussion boards
Through individual, corporate, academic and government enrollments, members have access to the The Art of Service education library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by accredited and recognized industry experts.
What you need to Know!
Prerequisites needed before you start:
- Hold an ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate or ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge Certificate
- There is no minimum requirement but a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable
- It is highly recommended that you read the AXELOS Service Design book prior to commencement of this program
- Candidates must supply identification confirmation at the time of course registration
How is the course delivered:
The program combines short presentations supported by accredited trainer audio. A work book is also provided to further explore and explain all concepts covered within the syllabus. There are exercises (marking scheme provided) to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts. Revision questions and a mock examination help to prepare for the AXELOS® multiple-choice examination.
The recommended minimum contact hours for the eLearning course is 21 but the benefit of eLearning is that you can move at a pace that best suits you. Our different access options allow you to tailor the learning experience to your learning needs.
About the Examination:
- Evidence of ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate or ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge Certificate and completion of the Service Design Lifecycle course from an Accredited Training Provider is required to sit the exam
- It is recommended that students should complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the Service Design book in preparation for the examination.
- The syllabus can be downloaded from your resources in the course.
- The exam is a closed book exam with eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
- Exam duration is a maximum 90 minutes for all candidates in their respective language (candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their first language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed to use a dictionary)
- Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
- Pass score is 28/40 or 70%
- Distinction pass score is under consideration
Upon successful passing of the ITIL Service Design Lifecycle exam, the student will be recognized with 3 credits in the ITIL qualification scheme
Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs) = 21
Is this course accredited?
Yes! AXELOS/ACQUIROS, the official ITIL accreditors, have accredited this course and the instructors who teach it as providing high-quality training in IT Service Management.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
AXELOS® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
The Art of Service has a team dedicated to your learning success! Our eLearning support team is available 7 days per week for ongoing support and to answer your course related questions.